Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Sunday, May 10, 2009

高中同学聚会 :)


yo.tis photo took at NZX
i were went to find QQ
after my secondary school class gethering

im bath , and prepare anything to out
almost 12 something
mojority 1 something reached time square
YEAH YEAH !!!
finally i can met them again
cos i miss them so much....

mimi bought me a secret recipe cake
it is my favourites ..TIRAMISU

how suprise is it??
mimi treat me to eat ..im so HAPPY :)




i only can say loudly ,i love TIRAMISU !!!
lol,xD issit funny??

OUR GANG
whole gang boys !!=.='"
a litter bit weird ..
but its all true frens here.
im so touch than
they were date me out
bcos they know im hopofully wanted to study
but they know something very difficult of me
just date me n our gang out.
first is bcos we had long time didnt meet b4
damn miss my gor n my gangs here.
but the main reason is they would like to help me.
they help me to consider anything can further study
im reallt TOUCH ,i can see it my future is gorgeous !!

anyway
thx buddy,i miss u guys much
thx for u guys gimme support.
touch n surprise ,i love my frens badly =)