Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Friday, November 5, 2010

club 4 10minutes!!



im actually going to MAISON clubbing last night.
i were reach there on 1.30am .
maison started from last night everyday open on 10pm until 5am.
but for me ,5am is too late.last night 3.30am we had already go.
u guys cant even really believe it !!
i was going to maison only clubbing for 10 minutes.
can u guys just believe this is me??and i not even drink any beer or whisky else!!!!
im so miracle,im so great !!!!but feeling pek cek damn much .
after we go back ,we were fetch a girl going back cheras sri petaling .
drink tea until 5.30am ,sei kilim .keep joke us !!!
dun let us back ,=______________=ll
when kilim on the way driving to fetch me back home..
i keep mumble him ,he keep dally time with me .
lastly i was back on 6am !!they said im vampire.
cannot sleep after the sun out,but lastly sun was out on 6am!!damn damn.
after i clean my make up ,already 6.30am.damn.sun was out.its dawn !!
i cant hardly sleep ..... yawn yawn ,still feeling snoring right now.
bcos i've woke up on 2pm today .cos im going to do my assignment.
i should done it today,i know that its hard and difficult .but just insisted to try it.



english and malayu translation .i dun give a damn .bullshit!
i hate malay seriously. this is the assignment that i need to make sentences. ><


and this article writing composing .this is actually a exam for last week.
but my lecturer said want us to write a composing article .
the title is about malaysia's stuff.2 article going to do.
i must go on .so .stop at here to do my assignment :)