Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chilis surprise birthday celebration ^^"



17/11/2o10 KLCC's chilis dinner ,thanks bling yap.
she really shocked me ,surprise me so much.
just me and her celebrate of my birthday.
but she really done,and she really hearted !




*my photo.


*羊扒


*potato.

*fish
*orange and grape. *drinks*


*me and her **bling bling yap!


*shecapture me,but i escape xD


two litter girls,one 8 year old,another one 5 year old.
i knew them on that day ,they're sweet.
come around me and talked to me .they just sit beside of us.

* and this two litter girl the same.
cake and present .a good celebration ,sweet 20 of me =)




come on!! make a wish !!
make a birthday wish ^_____^








the day not only my birthday celebration .
so when the cake was out from chilis's stuff hand.
i was so curiously think ,so many ppl birthday?
not even think of my self.yup,today she celebrate with me.
then i was so freaking out ,surprise! and the present.
i didnt see her pick anything when she meet up with me.
but suddenly she magic it !present was there . so surprise.
and she make a birthday card by herself.
its really touch and hearted !!she is a really nicely friend :))


*she write a lot to me ,and she knew me ,understand me =')


see the layout !!the theme was my photo .cool!

and the present is here.


secret receipe is expensive.but she did to bought to me .
this is really thanksful !! =')


i will upload a photo abt my present .once i free =)
so stay tune guys =D