Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

tagged by xiaofishball

i Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY.Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)

1.How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
15 years old ,when im still in form 2 .

2. Are you taken/single ?
in the relationship right now.

3. Do you like anyone right now?
yes,i LOVE my hubby baby Reeve TanHanKyu

4. Ever had your heartbroken?
he had break my heart not even 1 through,but i still love him deeply,no matter how .

5.Miss anyone right now?
miss my daddy .

6. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
cherry ,is my ex colleague who working at wisma genting .

7.Last person to text you?
same with the last question ,my ex colleague cherry .

8. Last person you saw?
my real man ReeveTanHanKyu
9. What was the last thing you said to someone?
i said to my bb ,ask him dun forget to give me a call =_=a

10. Who is top in your top friends?
should i say out?just keep inside of my heart .

11. Who do you trust the most in your life?
family , i think.they wont hurt me .

12. Who do you love most?
my family and my real man.

13. Ever been in love?
3 times..
14. Who has hurt you the most?
ReeveTanHanKyu

15. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
yup ,my dad was passedaway .

16. Are you happy?
not really .
17. How many good friends do you have?
not much ,im not good in being sociable

18. Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
yup .power station - 摇篮曲, i will think about my daddy right in the time .

19. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
yup ,what a bad memories.

20. Ever been cheated on?
sure ,of course .but dun wanna recall anymore ,tat was bullshit !
21. Ever been told someone loved you?
YA ,Everyone who loves me . =)

22. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
maybe just HIM only .im shy to telling tis.

23. Not meant it???????????!!?!?!
absolutely yup.

24. What is your idea of true love?
out of difficulties ,make miracles .

25. Do you believe in love at first sight?
ridiculous .

26. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
if i have friends with a true heart,tis will be consider on my mantel i think .but impossible .

Who're Tagged
1.mango
2.kmaey
3.tingpoh
4.Elise
5.ken