Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Monday, June 1, 2009

Yam cha

had a argue with BB
im not forgive u anymore
just let it be
i dun wanna think it at all
just let my self be suffer
why do i have to did tis kind of thing
so i were went out with my pets brother
he is nice,and will concern me 2
even will joke with me also =.="
have FUN with him
hehehhee..
we have a idea long time ago
but we have not even do tis b4
just say n let it be .. =;=
finally yesteday,,,we did it
FREAKING issit?
what he wants to did with me
and why will both did it. ?
bcos he bought a NEWDELL】 lap top
he wants to "LANC" me xD
so he using lap top's web cam
took a photo with me
ya,he wanted to take photo with me
oh ,no !we have been to OLD town cafe
but i without make up n any dress up
yo,im pale and look weak
hate myself not stronger
i wan to CHANGE
without make up
felt me weird?
hhehehhe...but very PALE la then..
OK !!!
let's share the photo now xD
TAKE 1 :

TAKE 2:


TAKE 3:


TAKE 4:


TAKE 5:




END up here
=)

哥哥終於露面了
別傷心
我說過會做就會做的 xD